The ratio of requests for materials

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-6 12:28:36 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Why I started content marketing with Buzz Club In fact, I already have an acquaintance who has been successful in content marketing with Buzz Club. The person told me, ``The important thing to succeed in content marketing is to ensure that you get high rankings.To do that, it's best to hire a company that can create high-quality content.'' "Yo," I received some advice. For blogs run by school corporations, the most important thing is the reliability of the information. Considering the amount of rewrite work and effort required after publishing an article of middling quality, I decided to ask the most reliable Buzz Department regarding the quality of content creation. 2.Results of efforts ``The ``number'' and ``quality'' of leads have improved dramatically, more than I expected.

Number of site accesses per month (August 2020) 330,000 page views (336,522PV) Number of keywords that achieved high ranking (August 2020) Over 670 keywords Number of published articles and ranking 66 out of 77 articles Rank in the top 3 for your target keywords An example of a keyword that achieved high ranking (average ranking) Number of searches TOEIC score (1st place) 10,000 TOEIC study method (1st place) 13,000 TOEIC preparation (2nd place) 5,100 University transfer (1st place) 2,500 Hotel employment (1st place) 250 English vocational school (1st place) 450 By working on content marketing, the number and quality of potential customers have changed Chinese UK Phone Number List dramatically.At first, we were aiming for 100,000 PV per month within a year, but it has been 1 year and 2 years since the release. It grew to 300,000 PV in a month. It has already far surpassed the PV of the school's existing main site and related sites.

In fact, the number of inquiries we receive after reading the blog is increasing, and it is playing a very important role in expanding awareness. The number of requests for materials has also overwhelmingly exceeded last year, and we have obtained more than double the number of leads compared to last year. “ to school attendance is extremely high.” What surprised me when actually working on content marketing was the high yield rate of CV. request site to acquire CVs, you can reduce CPA, but it does not mean that you can efficiently acquire "high-quality prospects" who will actually lead to your school visits. When it comes to blogs, people who read the article carefully and are interested request information, which leads to an overwhelmingly large number of people who connect with you until they come to your school. I get the impression that blogging has a better yield, more than twice as much.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 08:49 , Processed in 0.696237 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |